Horse Riding - Ranch Le Caribou
Meet men's most noble conquest at the Ranch Caribou of Thyon 2000From your first steps into the equine world to galoping in the fields, enjoy a ride on your faithful steed and make the most of these particular moments with your favourit animal.
At 2000 meters high, the Ranch le Caribou of Thyon is an ideal location and a good start for many horse rides in the Alps of Wallis.
A snack bar, a tipi, a grill and a nice pic-nic area are at your disposal to enjoy a friendly moment.
Julia & Rosalie are looking forward to welcoming you and sharing their passion.
- Poney ride : 4 to 8 Y.o. Independant ride with a parent or adult holding the poney - Sfr 20.-
- Horse rides: From 10 Y.o - Max 90 kg. Accompanied ride for all levels. Good physical condition required
- Special activities: Horse riding & Valais's plate - Equestrian dinner at "Les Chottes" - Equestrian snack at l'Alpage of Thyon
- Weekly animation - Monday 14h - 15h: Horse World (for children and young people)
- Terre d'happy : Equine Mediation - Personal development
GUIDED HORSE RIDING
1h > CHF 35.-/pers.
1h30 > CHF 50.-/pers
2h > CHF 60.-/pers
PONY RIDES (independant)
30 min > CHF 15.-
Location / Accès
Coordonnées GPS :